Genesis Nest Boxes currently delivers to Ireland, UK and anywhere in Europe. Our products are dispatched within the shortest possible time of your order being placed. If a bespoke item is ordered, then a dispatch date will be given when the order is placed. Standard An Post delivery times apply but due to Covid-19 disruption, deliveries may take a little longer.
Insurance and Damages
We build the best boxes we possibly can and are constantly innovating, redesigning and improving the quality of our products. Once a product has left our workshop for delivery to the client, control of that delivery of goods and its care, is the responsibility of the shipping contractor or courier. We send our products strapped onto pallets to prevent boxes from being damaged.
The down side of pallets is that they are moved by forklift. A single pallet can change hands up to 9 or 10 times before it is delivered to your property. We have no control over that process.
We have found in the past few months that more and more paletted boxes are damaged by forklift teeth being forced through them. This has now forced us to insure every single parcel/pallet that leaves our factory against damage. We are not able to continue to carry the costs of the sometimes carelessly damaged boxes, as we have to send replacements, and the chances of the replacement boxes being damaged is equally high.
Our insurers have certain strict criteria that have to be followed to allow them to accept any claim for damages. It is vital that these instructions are followed to the letter to ensure that we can replace your damaged box(es).
FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION AND RECTIFICATION OF DAMAGES PLEASE:
- Open the palette with the driver present. The words “unchecked” or “not examined” written on the delivery note means that the claim will be refused. No matter how much of a hurry the driver is in, this step has to be followed.
- ANY and all damage, no matter how insignificant, must be noted on the delivery note and detailed photographs taken.
- Please sign the delivery note and photograph it for your records.
- Kindly forward all your photographs plus a description of the damages to Stephan via Whatsapp +353 86 108 7266 or by E-Mail: email@example.com promptly.
- Upon receipt of your report we will immediately work to produce a replacement product(s) for you so that you are compensated quickly. We will then take the matter up with our insurers for compensation.
- SADLY, IF NOTHING IS WRITTEN ON THE DELIVERY NOTE, AND IF NO PICTURES ARE TAKEN AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY WITH DRIVER PRESENT, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY DAMAGED ITEMS.
- We have never taken an aggressive or argumentative tone where damages were concerned, it is not our intention to start now, but please understand, we have maintained our prices since 2016. We have never increased any of our prices and we only use the best quality components, so that we can deliver the best possible products. Unfortunately if you do not advise us in a timely way of any damage, we will not be compensated. Therefore the consequences of your inaction, will lead to your product not being replaced. Please work with us on this and let’s eradicate future damage to our boxes together.
If you have any queries regarding order delivery, please contact Genesis Nest Boxes using the information given below:
phone: 00353 86 108 7266